Would you like genuinely healthier, younger-looking skin, for just a few cents and a few seconds a day? Of course!
Well, with GO2 Oxygen Spray you’ll discover why famous faces – like Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Heather Locklear, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Mark Wahlberg, even Princess Kate – spend oodles of money (and their valuable time) on oxygen treatments.
So, Why do these Stars Love Oxygen? – Because it not only makes them look and feel Young, it is the basis for maintaining the skin in a healthy condition!
The great thing is, You can enjoy the benefits of Oxygen for a fraction of the cost and time – whenever & wherever you like! All it takes is a quick, easy spray of GO2 – NO expensive, time-consuming treatments and NO potentially harmful chemicals, just natural ingredients.
Oxygen is essential for a young-looking, radiant, healthy complexion. However the body’s ability to deliver oxygen to dermal tissue naturally declines as we age, causing skin to look dull, lose elasticity, accumulate signs of ageing like fine lines, and become vulnerable to bacteria & other problems. If acne is an issue for you, check out the excellent results of this 50 person trial, which achieved success and satisfaction for EVERY participant (skip to the last two pages for final results). Acne Trial Results
Lifestyle factors that can add to the daily wear and tear on our skin include air pollution, smoking, alcohol and too much sun. GO2 Oxygen Spray replenishes the skin’s lost oxygen at the cellular level, helping to combat the damaging effects of these factors.
How can the Oxygen in GO2 help Your Skin?
- promotes collagen & elastin production, helping the skin to maintain elasticity, suppleness and a youthful appearance.
- very soothing for irritated or damaged areas, such as freshly shaven or waxed skin, or sunburn.
- has a natural antibacterial effect, minimizing breakouts and blemishes.
- helps protect skin from harsh environmental damage.
GO2 may be freely sprayed over broken skin and open cuts.
Many products simply cover up skin problems. GO2 is different – it’s all about cleansing, clearing, soothing, replenishing, revitalising and restoring your skin so that it can be at its natural best. Don’t be alarmed if you experience a breakout soon after starting to use GO2. This is actually evidence that it has started working to cleanse your skin! Bringing any blemishes to the surface quickly is part of the process to clearer skin.
How do You use GO2 Oxygen Spray?
Simply spray a fine mist 2-4 times daily (or more frequently if you like) onto clean, dry skin from 10-15cm and allow to air dry. To achieve the best benefits it is important to use GO2 consistently at least twice a day on all areas of skin where you would like to see improvement. Many users find noticeable enhancements within 3-4 days. Others may require 2-3 weeks. Consistent regular use is the key. More detailed guidelines for use are available here: GO2 for Skin Care.
Consider buying one of our Lifestyle Packs containing both GO2 Oxygen Supplement and GO2 Oxygen Spray.
Here are four excellent reasons why:
- Using the supplement in conjunction with the spray means you are delivering extra oxygen to your skin from both the outside and the inside. You’ll also have more energy for exercise, which of course is another great way to boost oxygen flow to the skin.
- You can refill your GO2 Oxygen Spray bottle from the larger GO2 Oxygen Supplement bottle (the contents are exactly the same), making it extremely cost-effective to use.
- You may like to keep spray bottles in handy places at home and work, use them when travelling, or give them to other members of the family too.
- Discover how GO2 can significantly reduce the risk of infection and fatigue when travelling while keeping you looking great!
With GO2, ANYONE can afford to easily treat their skin to oxygen EVERYDAY.
That means you consistently keep your skin well-oxygenated and well-maintained for the long term. Even if you never visit salons, if your skin is problematic, or if you think it’s a lost cause, let GO2 show you just how good you can look and feel.