Oxygen is Step 1 because it’s your body’s most urgent need. Whenever you get out of breath and your heart starts beating faster, you’re calling for more oxygen to meet your body’s demand. It’s very easy to take Oxygen for granted. We breathe it to live; we stop – we die. But it’s not that simple. Oxygen is the driver of pretty much everything good that happens in your body. It’s your body’s ‘active ingredient’. Your oxygen levels fluctuate during any day according to what physical and mental challenges your body is facing. If you don’t have enough oxygen to go around, your body’s function and performance will be limited – you won’t be able to perform at your peak..
GO2 Liquid Oxygen Supplements are a nutritional breakthrough enabling the delivery of oxygen in an easy-to-use liquid solution. This liquid is supercharged with oxygen that is immediately available for your body to use. It can be taken anywhere, anytime, works in minutes and lasts for hours. It’s there whenever you need a natural energy boost.
This water-based liquid is produced using an electrolytic process during which hydrogen is removed leaving at least 150,000 parts per million (ppm) oxygen within the water. This oxygen is part of the water, not a gas. In comparison tap water typically has less than 10 ppm. Within minutes of consuming a small amount, such as 5-20ml, the oxygen reaches the bloodstream where it is available for the body to use according to its priorities. This is oxygen, but not as you know it – expect to feel the extra aerobic capacity helping to energise you through your full workout, or well into the busiest day.
GO2Life Liquid Oxygen Supplements
Now You can easily top up your body’s oxygen levels, and enjoy many noticeable performance, recovery and lifestyle benefits with GO2Life Liquid Oxygen Supplements.
- Increased Energy Levels: Oxygen is responsible for about 90% of your body’s energy. That’s because the energy in all the food and drinks you consume has to be converted by oxygen into energy the body can use. The more oxygen you can make available, the faster this process can happen and the higher your natural energy levels.
- Stamina & Endurance: The best endurance athletes have a very high ability to process oxygen. This allows them to stay in their aerobic performance zone longer, before lactic acid kicks in as they tire and their oxygen levels fall, leading to muscle fatigue and soreness. With higher oxygen levels, you can go harder for longer – and easier, so you enjoy it more.
- Accelerated Recovery from Exertion: After vigorous exercise the body goes into ‘oxygen debt’ and urgently needs more oxygen to metabolise lactic acid and replenish ATP. Supplementing oxygen levels allows the body to restore all systems to their normal states faster, even while you perform! You spend less time with muscle pain and fatigue, and are able to get back on track sooner.
- Brain Power: Your brain uses over 20% of the oxygen you take in, even though it is only about 2% of your body mass. This oxygen is vital to maximize mental clarity, concentration, memory, decision making, judgment, balance, reaction time – your entire cognitive performance. If you want to be at your sharpest for business meetings, computer or figure work, sport or studying, it’s really important to keep your oxygen levels up.
- Sleep Quality: While we are sleeping our brain reorganizes all the information it has taken in during the day. Oxygen is essential to achieve and maintain the most restful sleep when our bodies are repaired and rejuvenated. People with low oxygen levels often have light, disrupted sleep, which means they are unlikely to get sufficient high quality sleep to be fully rested and restored. This is especially vital for sports recovery.
- Fat Burning: ONLY oxygen breaks down stored fat into energy – and it is hard work! It takes around twice as much oxygen to break down 1g of fat as it does to break down 1g of carbs or protein. That’s why aerobic exercise is so important for weight loss. What happens to fat when it is broken down by oxygen in the energy cycle? It is simply converted to carbon dioxide and water, and passes out of the body in the usual way!
- Anti-Ageing: After peaking in our twenties, our body’s natural ability to process oxygen diminishes by about 1% a year. We notice our energy and stamina levels ebbing away, our performance declines, and eventually we find that we have trouble doing things we used to find easy. Higher oxygen levels help over thirties to combat this decline and live a more active lifestyle.
- Stress Reduction: Stress comes in several forms – for example, mental stress, emotional stress, toxic stress, physical stress, work-related stress. Your body is hard-wired to treat these stresses as threats and releases a surge of hormones, which can only be neutralized by oxygen. This raises the blood pressure and heart rate as the body craves more oxygen to help it cope. Improving your oxygen levels through supplementation helps counter this craving and brings the body back into balance.
- Optimal Metabolism: Many metabolic functions take place in the body, and they ALL require oxygen. The main purposes are the conversion of food/fuel into energy and nutrients that cells can use, and the elimination of waste. Just as petrol in your car’s tank is useless till combined with oxygen in the engine, food in your stomach has to be combined with oxygen to be useful to your body. The more you accelerate your car (add more oxygen), the better it goes; the more oxygen you can give your body, the better it will go.
- Enhanced Daily Vitality: Your body’s oxygen levels vary throughout the day, depending on factors like what you’re doing, what you’ve had to eat and drink, where you are, how stressed you are. When your body is using up lots of its oxygen resources digesting a big meal, for example, you’re not going to feel very energized. In fact, some people feel lethargic and fatigued all the time. An early morning boost to your oxygen levels can make a difference to your whole day.
- Cellular Wellness: Every one of the trillions of cells in your body MUST continuously receive adequate oxygen to function properly, complete all its metabolic processes, and regenerate correctly. If you don’t have enough oxygen to go around, extremities such as fingers and toes and hard-to-reach, deep down inside areas are most likely to miss out.
- Toxin Removal: You eat, drink, breathe and absorb toxic material. All toxins must be combined with oxygen to be removed from the body, so the more toxins you ingest, the more of your oxygen resources must be used up to clear them. That means less oxygen is available for positive outcomes such as energy, brain power, sleep quality, etc. You can minimize toxin intake by consuming natural, unprocessed food and drinks, and avoiding polluted and smoky environments as much as possible.
- Clearing the Cobwebs: Alcohol displaces oxygen in the bloodstream, meaning that the body, and especially the brain, receives less and less oxygen as more alcohol is consumed. The removal of alcohol from the system only happens when it is combined with oxygen. The more oxygen that is available to the body, the faster this process can take place.
- Travel: Aircraft cabin pressure is set significantly lower than at ground level, so less oxygen is available. This is especially an issue on long haul flights, where fatigue and jetlag can really disrupt your trip. Similarly, for long distance drivers continually recycled air inside the vehicle reduces its oxygen content and can lead to drowsiness and poor concentration.
- Altitude Sports: Whether your interest in altitude sports is serious or recreational, your performance level and enjoyment is going to be limited by lack of oxygen. Supplement your oxygen levels to optimize your travel experience, physical performance, sleep quality and coping better with all the après-ski activities.
Check our GO2 Protocol Step 2: Molecular Hydrogen
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Champion Athletes & Everyday People Rely on GO2 for Performance, Mental Clarity & Wellbeing
From the first day I was feeling more alertness and less fatigue, and through the first week found myself hitting some really great results in training.
I found not only did GO2 give me the boost on endurance workouts it also assisted in my strength performance and aided in recovery after training, including sleeping well.
Using GO2 has in my experience brought out the best in my performances, making it an ideal and unique fitness product.
I find it helps me get through my days with much more clarity and vigor. I’m a Massive Fan!
Former CrossFit Games Athlete, Now Coaching
GO2 is my secret weapon. Has been for the last 12 months. For someone on the go, brain function and reduced stress is paramount. I couldn’t put a price on it.
For those who have purchased a training or nutrition program from myself. You would know of this little beauty. For those who haven’t experienced life with it in your system. It’s time to.
Sleep better, train harder for longer, fix hangovers and live longer. What’s not to like?
Commando, bodybuilder, entrepreneur & motivational specialist.
As a professional bodybuilder competing at the IFBB Mens Physique Olympia in 2015, and more recently placing 9th at the WBFF worlds as a muscle model pro I am well versed in all things in the supplement world.
As a leading nutritionist, I look at research and try things to see how they will assist not only myself but my clients’ progress.
I have noticed a huge increase in work capacity using GO2 liquid oxygen. My breathing and recovery between sets is effortless, my stamina in the gym is endless. I honestly feel I have unlocked another gear in myself using this product!
Leading New Zealand IFBB athlete & nutritionist
As an Athlete always striving to perform at an elite level I am always looking for things to give me a competitive edge and improve my performance and most importantly recovery.
The combination of supplements from GO2 Life has been a real game changer for me.
I recover faster, sleep better and perform better.
Full-time Elite Crossfit Athlete and Coach
I am a long term user of GO2 Life products and I strongly recommend them.
They are great for people of any fitness level and age.
I’ve really felt the increase in my endurance and overall performance. Clean and healthy!!
Clean and healthy!!
Current Australian and Australasian Heavyweight Boxing Champion
I took a gulp of GO2, held it in my mouth for about 30 seconds (as instructed by Terry) and then wondered if I’d just drunk a massive gulp of pool water.
15 minutes or so later I started my workout. I was blown away!
My breathing seemed effortless and every breath seemed to bring life to my previously shattered body – I actually felt better during the workout after GO2 than I had before it.
I’ve continued to take GO2 almost daily before my Metcon and truly believe it has helped my breathing and aerobic capacity significantly. I highly recommend it.
CrossFit Games athlete & Australian representative