GETTING THE BEST RESULTS FROM GO2 OXYGEN
General Wellness & Vitality
- Use body size as a general guide to the appropriate serving to use: Small (up to 60kg): 5-10mL; Medium (60-80kg): 10-15mL; Large (80kg+): 15-20mL.
- Best taken on an empty stomach if possible.
- GO2 Oxygen may be added to a glass of water, or if you want to neutralize the taste (see note 1) entirely, add to the non-aerated drink of your choice and drink immediately. May also be taken neat if desired, for fastest absorption.
- Any that is surplus to the body’s requirements simply passes through.
- Note: Some users may initially experience a slight ‘detox response’ due to the cleansing effect of the extra oxygen. If you feel you could be susceptible, it's fine to start with a small amount - even a few drops - and build to the desired amount. If this happens at any time, reduce the amount and gradually re-build..
- One serving (using body size guide above) 15-30 minutes before starting.
- May be replenished at half time during football or similar sports.
- A further serve may be taken immediately after a grueling session to boost recovery.
- For distance sports such as triathlon, cycling, golf, etc GO2 Oxygen may be replenished 2-3 hourly or added to water bottle.
- For extreme or pro sport, up to 30ml may be taken. You can’t overdose, but any additional benefits from taking more than 30ml at one time are unlikely.
- Bodybuilders: if using supplements such as creatine take GO2 Oxygen 15-30 minutes prior.
Big Night Out
- May be taken before a night out to help enjoy yourself to the max.
- If you over-indulge with alcohol take a large serving in a glass of water last thing before sleep and again when you wake.
- If you forget the night before, take 2 x 20mL servings in the morning, 30 minutes apart.
- Take GO2 Oxygen to support mental focus for study, computer work, business meetings, etc.
- Take GO2 Oxygen when you are doing shift work, heavy manual work, spending a long time on your feet, long distance driving, etc.
- To combat low in-flight oxygen levels and fight the fatigue of jetlag, put some GO2 Oxygen in a 100mL or less bottle so you can take it in the cabin. Take 5-10mL before flying, every 2-3 hours or so during the flight & immediately afterwards.
- Use daily as normal to make the most of your trip.
- GO2 Oxygen has a unique taste similar to swimming pool water. Don’t be put off by this, GO2 Oxygen contains nothing harmful. The taste is derived from the chloride in the Atlantic Sea salt during manufacture and may vary from batch to batch. As yet we have been unable to lose the taste without also losing the high oxygen concentration that makes GO2 Oxygen so special.
- Keep GO2 Oxygen in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Fridge is best, but room temp is fine.
- GO2 Oxygen may discolour some fabrics, so take care not to spill. Close cap tightly and keep bottle in a plastic bag when placing GO2 Oxygen in travel baggage.
This information is of a general nature and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not intended for use in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Any health concerns should be addressed with a qualified health care professional.
GO2 Liquid Oxygen Ingredients
Di-atomic bio-available oxygen molecules (O2) in a solution of demineralised activated water & hand harvested Atlantic Sea Salt.